In today’s episode, we have a captivating chat between our Managing Director Graham Hoffman and the new Managing Director of Rapyd, Wes Tatters. They dive into what went behind launching Rapyd, a tailored hosting service for dynamic WordPress sites, especially those powered by BuddyBoss.
Graham and Wes talks about:
- The issues hosting services face with Dynamic WordPress sites and how Rapyd comes to the rescue.
- The extra steps needed to manage dynamic community sites and why BuddyBoss users will find Rapyd hosting a comfy fit.
- How Rapyd handles high concurrency of BuddyBoss-powered community sites.
- Simple and intuitive user experience of Rapyd, despite offering state-of-the-art features.
- Rapyd’s unmatched scalability and the plan to switch to even better CPU technology next year.
- Rapyd’s partnerships with Object Cache Pro & Relay to speed up content loading, and with PatchStack and Monarx to keep your site safe from malware and other threats.
- The 24/7 live chat support from Rapyd and a special beta launch offer for selected BuddyBoss customers.